Is what you doing and how you are doing it working for you? Can you get those feelings under control? In the moment, do you have a technique you can use that’s effective? Read on… I can give you a simple one that really works!!!
What if I could show you a proven method to help with those feelings? So what about dealing with this issue for good? How would that make you feel? Think what you could do if you didn’t have those anxious feelings? What kind of things would you go out and do? Where would you go? How would that make you feel if you could go out and do those things?
Why does it affect you and so many others? Well, it is a natural process that is protecting us. It’s just that the particular response you are having is inappropriate for the situation. You just don’t understand why this response is being triggered, and you don’t always know how you can deal with it.
Why does it stop you in your tracks and prevent you from doing so many things? Well, anxiety is Fear gone out of control! And what is FEAR? Fear is a mis-perception of a situation or circumstance. FEAR stands for False Evidence Appearing Real! Yup. What you are perceiving in the moment is not actually what you need to perceive to get through it. You are using evidence you have stored from a long time back to deal with situations happening now. But you are using strategies for now that are not going to change what happened from a long time back.
So, who have I already helped?
- A lady who could only drive within her suburb and never get further. Now drives all over Perth, into the city and on the freeway.
- A divorcee who couldn’t stop his shaking. He used to have to load up with alcohol just to cope with a social situation and then made a fool of himself and felt bad every time.
- A lady with PTSD following various incidents, suffered with severe anxiety and insomnia, now refers others to me as she feels so much more in control.
- A lady who was bullied at work and treated badly by previous partner, now free from feelings of inadequacy and feeling able to get back out in the world.
- An ex-army gentleman with anger issues, now able to keep calmer and feel more in control of his emotional outbursts.
- A young girl with extreme anxiety of many different places and situations, now able to go to out with her family and friends freely and experience life, anxiety free
- And many more like this, using this proven approach, individualised for you.
Now, in a little more depth if you wish …