It works behinds the scenes, in our subconscious, undermining our health and ability.
Did you know that by the time you are showing symptoms, that in fact your mind and body has been struggling for some time?
Next week is Men's Health Week!
Let's not forget about the amazing men in our lives!!!
They go out to work each day, or Fly in and Fly Out, or maybe they are out of work and trying to find a job?
Whatever their plight, some of you are suffering. No one to understand you, no one to help you? No one listening to your issues?
- Do you come home and drink every night? Not just 1 or 2 but 5 or 6 drinks?
- Do you feel down and depressed?
- Are you under a lot of pressure?
- Do you experience a pounding heart or chest pain?
- Do you have insomnia?
- Do you lack energy and feel tired often?
- Have you lost your sex drive?
- Do you find yourself clenching your jaw?
- Do you experience neck or back pain?
These are all signs that you are likely under a lot of pressure. And your mind and body are reacting to that pressure.
So, what can you do about it?
Yes, you can learn to meditate. This goes a long way to help to quiet the mind and body to allow to recover from the pressures of your life. Can't or don't meditate. What else can you do?
Have a massage or see a counselor. This too can be helpful in many ways?
How about helping yourself to deal with the challenges you face?
- What if you could find a way that didn't involve talking or meditating?
- A way for you to be better at what you do.
- Not feel the pressure and be able to cope with your everyday pressures?
- A way that included checking your nutritional needs
- A way that gave you take home remedies to help you along the way
- A way that was as easy as laying down for an hour and relaxing?
Would you be interested?
Look no further. I have been working with clients, FIFO workers, office workers, trades people, for the past 10 years doing exactly that!.
Neuro-Training allows me to find the issues in your life that you can't cope with and to re-train your brain and body to respond differently. Stopping the stress reaction and allowing you to rise to the challenge.
How? By using a unique, tried and tested set of specific protocols to re-train you out of the fight/flight response. I use it every day, all the time. Even on myself!
Keep on top of your stress, feel lighter, more energetic, healthier and be more successful.
Contact me to find out more:
Offering 3 Consultations for the price of 2 this June only ...